Friday, April 17, 2009

NOMROM MOM

More and more, I realize I am molding into the typical Utah mom. First I realized I didn't enjoy drinking every weekend, or at all as a matter of fact; not a bad thing, but definitely a sign I'm 'growing up'. Then I noticed I don't enjoy staying out late anymore. Part of this could be that I feel forced to go out with Jeremy every Friday...at the same place.. the same time.. every Friday until 2am. Next, I got my haircut. You know.. that A-line cut with the side swoop bangs. Then I joined Scrappp..bookk...clubbbb. When Jeremy found out that I had joined this paper pasting organization he said "Now what, are you going to start going to church?". Now, not that being mormon is bad, by any means. It's just not me... at least not the church part. So what do you call a mormon mom who isn't mormon? A NOMROM MOM. Say that 5 times fast!

1 comment:

  1. Why does scrapbooking have such a stigma to it? Lots of people do it....I hope.

    ReplyDelete